As an organisation, we provide opportunities for students to learn and develop skills outside of the lecture halls. As a LexisNexis Student Ambassador, you will be part of our team, working with us to be our voice amongst your peers and involve in our projects to advance the rule of law with us.
What is a LexisNexis Student Ambassador?
Who is eligible to apply?
- Law students-Year 1, Year 2 and Penultimate Year students
- Active on social media
- Enthusiastic and possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work well and professionally under minimal supervision
- Able to communicate and write well in English language
- Able to work in a team
What to expect?
- Be the LexisNexis online legal research expert in your school
- Be well versed with relevant LexisNexis publications for subjects taught in your law school
- Conduct at least two (2) training workshops for students of your school on how to conduct legal research via LexisNexis
- Be involved in at least one (1) Rule of Law project
- Be active on social media platforms
- Facilitate LexisNexis events in your campus
What are the perks?
- Master online legal research skills
- Exclusive sessions with senior practitioners and corporate partners
- Internship opportunities
- Exclusive career workshops
- Letter of recommendation upon completion of your tenure, endorsing you as a worthy candidate for hire
How to sign up
How to apply?
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview